External Pressure Bellows
Compflex External Bellows (Type: EP) are designed and manufactured in house to offer the end user a bellows that is internally guided, self- limiting and offers large axial movements at significantly lower spring rates at a higher-pressure rating than normal in line bellows. Type EP bellows are direct replacements for Sliding joints and do not require any seals or maintenance.
- Pressure Rating – Vacuum up to 50Bar (Size Specific)
- Temperature Range – (-200°C up to 800°C).
- Spring Force – Less than standard in line Bellows.
- Pressure – Thrust Equal to installed Pipe.
- Pressure Drop – None.
- Size Range – 25NB to 300NB.
- Medium – Gas, Liquids, Pulps.
- Axial Movement – 0 to 500mm (Subject to Face to Face)
- Construction – Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel.
- Element – Convoluted Bellows.
- Maintenance – Only Periodic Inspection.
- Life Cycle – ( >1000 )
- Maintenance Kits – Not Needed.
- In plane Instability – None
- Column Instability – None
- Guiding – Internal self-guiding.
- Limiting – Self Limiting.