(Type : SJ)
Compflex Sliding Joints are designed and manufactured for applications where large axial movements are required due to thermal expansion. Sliding joints have no resultant spring forces and pressure thrust is equal to a standard length of pipe with the same dimension.
- Pressure Rating – 16 Bar (On request up to 50 Bar).
- Temperature Range – Ambient up to 80°C.
- Spring Force – None
- Pressure Thrust – Equal to installed Pipe.
- Pressure Drop – None
- Size Range – 50NB to 600NB.
- Medium – Gas and Liquids.
- Axial Movement – 0 to 500mm (Subject to Face to Face)
- Construction – Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel.
- Sealing Arrangement – Compression Seals and Brass.
- Maintenance – Every 3 months.
- Maintenance Kits – Available