Fabric Expansion Joints/ Compensators
Compflex Fabric Expansion Joints (Type: FJ) are designed, manufactured and assembled according to the client’s specification and data and can be manufactured in any size or shape
Fabric Bellows or Expansion Joints are often used in ducts which carry hot gasses at low pressures. These values or data forms most of the design parameters of the Fabric Expansion Joint. Multiple layers of fabric are combined to accommodate the temperatures and pressure in the system.
- Pressure Rating – Vacuum up to 2 Bar (Size Specific).
- Temperature Range – Up to 1200°C.
- Size Range – Client Specific.
- Medium – Majority Gas.
- Axial Movement – Subject to Face to Face.
- Construction – Multiple Layer.
- Element – Silicone, PTFE, Viton Ceramic.
- Maintenance – Periodic Inspection.
- Maintenance Kits – Can be supplied.